- The Club caters for those aged 18 and over of all running abilities.
- We are keen to foster a friendly and suitable environment where runners can progress as they wish and make new contacts.
- We meet every Wednesday at 1900 at Warminster Civic Centre , Sambourne Road, Warminster BA12 8LB. We do a mixture of road and country runs depending on the weather and time of year. All run routes are published to members ahead of the run.
- We would like to encourage new runners and improvers too and are always pleased to see new faces.
- If you have not run with us before we would encourage you to contact us on Facebook (Warminster Running Club – WRC) or by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) to ensure we know you are coming and can cater for your needs.
The Committee is made up of volunteers who all commit their own time to support the club. Committee roles are reviewed on an annual basis, and all members are invited to apply. The 2023/2024 committee is as follows:
- CHAIR: Laura Wilson
- SECRETARY: Steve Shrimplin
- SOCIAL SECRETARY: Dazz Ferguson
- FINANCE: Steve Shrimplin
- CLUB CHAMPIONSHIPS: John Reed
- EQUIPMENT/SOCIAL MEDIA: Lucy Young
- MEMBERSHIP: Jo Thwaite
- WELFARE OFFICER: Vicky Griffiths